- 4th to 7th grade, divided into age divisions
- Registration will take place at the HLM Teen Center located at 1207 Leopard Lane in Bentonville.
- You will complete an Annual Athletics Membership form and a Volleyball Registration form at the time of registration.
- Cost is $90 ($40 Annual Athletic Membership + $50 General Athletics Fee), check or cash only, due at the time of registration.
- If applying for a scholarship, bring a copy of your 2016 Tax Return and your child’s Birth Certificate. For more information on scholarship qualification, contact Kari Fletcher, 479-268-6338.
- Monday, August 7, 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Tuesday, August 8, 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Thursday, August 10, 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Saturday, August 12, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Monday, August 14, 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Tuesday, August 15, 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Thursday, August 17, 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Saturday, August 19, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Games are played on Thursdays and Saturdays at the McKinney Unit and HLM Teen Center in Bentonville depending on age division.
- All players (unless returning) will attend a skills day where they will be evaluated by coaches on throwing, catching, agility/footwork and sprints. Coaches will then draft players by age division.
- Once all players have been assigned to a team, the coach will contact his or her players to coordinate practice times.
- Returning players within the same age division will automatically be placed with their coach/team from the previous year unless otherwise requested.
- Late registrants and players who are unable to attend skills day will be placed on a team at random.
- Volleyball players will be issued a game jersey which they may keep at the end of the season.
Forms and Downloads
- Athletics Membership Form
- Volleyball Registration Form
- Registration Dates
- Volleyball Rules
- Game Schedules