- Registration will take place at the HLM Teen Center located at 1207 Leopard Lane in Bentonville.
- You will complete an Annual Athletics Membership form and a Football Registration form at the time of registration.
- The cost is $110 ($40 Annual Athletic Membership + $70 General Athletics Fee), cash or check only, due at the time of registration.
- If applying for a scholarship, bring a copy of your 2016 Tax Return and your child’s Birth Certificate. For more information on scholarship qualification, contact Kari Fletcher, 479-268-6338
3rd – 7th Graders
- Monday, July 17, 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Tuesday, July 18, 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Thursday, July 20, 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Saturday, July 22, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Monday, July 24, 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Tuesday, July 25, 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Thursday, July 27, 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Saturday, July 29, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Monday, August 7, 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Tuesday, August 8, 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Thursday, August 10, 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Saturday, August 12, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Monday, August 14, 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Tuesday, August 15, 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Thursday, August 17, 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Saturday, August 19, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- 2nd grade, 7-man tackle
- 3rd to 7th grade, 11-man tackle, divided into age groups
- Games are played on Tuesdays and Saturdays in Bentonville, Fayetteville, and Siloam Springs, depending on age group
- All players (unless returning) will attend a skills day where they will be evaluated by coaches on throwing, catching, agility/footwork and sprints. Coaches will then draft players by age division.
- Once all players have been assigned to a team, the coach will contact his or her players to coordinate practice times.
- Returning players within the same age division will automatically be placed with their coach/team from the previous year unless otherwise requested.
- Late registrants and players who are unable to attend skills day will be placed on a team at random.
- Football players will be issued a helmet, shoulder pads and a game jersey.
- Players are responsible for their own mouthpiece, chinstrap, and pants.
- All club equipment will be returned to Boys & Girls Club staff at the team’s final game.
Forms and Downloads
- Athletics Membership Form
- Football Registration Form
- Registration Dates
- Football Rules
- Game Schedules
- Football Survey Evaluation Results