Through a Boys & Girls Club of America partnership, we thank Buffalo Wild Wings for their generous support of our Basketball League!
Check back in October for more information regarding our 2019 basketball season
BGC Benton County’s basketball program is one of four sports offered by the Club. Participants have the opportunity to develop skills through a fun and safe league in which all participants will have equal opportunity.
Youth in grades 1-12 are eligible to play in our basketball league
Registration opens October 1 and skills day will be in November before Thanksgiving. The season typically takes place in the spring and practice times vary by team.
Full price registration will take place in October online through our Trax Online enrollment system. You can create an account at any time by clicking here. Basketball signups will be listed under the “Activities” tab. Scholarship registration must be done in person, dates tbd. A copy of your 2018 tax return will be required to apply for scholarship.
2019 Athletics Membership Fee: $20
- Full Price: $100 per player
- Great Futures Scholarship: $50 per player*
- Blue Door Scholarship: $25 per player*
*Need-based scholarships are awarded based on your 2019 income. For more information about our athletics scholarship program, please contact Kari Fletcher.
10th – 12th grade boys: $400 per team
- All players will attend a skills day where they will be evaluated by coaches on free throws, layups, passing and dribbling. Coaches will then draft players by age division.
- Once all players have been assigned to a team, the coach will contact his or her players to coordinate practice times.
- Late registrants and players who are unable to attend skills day will be placed on a team at random.
- Girls league grades 7-12 can request a team.
- Boys league grades 10-12 are create your own team.
- Basketball players will be issued a game jersey which they may keep at the end of the season.