Fall 2017 Basketball League
- 1st to 12th grade, divided into age divisions, $90 per player
- Boys 10th through 12th grade is create your own team, $400 per team of 7
- Games are played on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wendesdays, and Saturdays at the McKinney Unit, HLM Teen Center, and Coleman Rec Center in Bentonville depending on age division.
- October 23, 2017 | Registration begins
- TBD | Skills days begin (exact date given at registration)
- TBD | Games begin
- October 23, 5:00 – 8:00 pm
- October 24, 5:00 – 8:00 pm
- October 26, 5:00 – 8:00 pm
- October 28, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- October 30, 5:00 – 8:00 pm
- November 2, 5:00 – 8:00 pm
- November 4, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Registration will take place at HLM Athletics Center located at 1207 NW Leopard Lane, across from Lincoln Jr. High School.
- You will complete an Annual Athletics Membership form and a Basketball Registration form at the time of registration.
- Cost is $90 ($40 Annual Athletic Membership + $50 General Athletics Fee) due at registration.
- If you are applying for a scholarship, you will need to bring a copy of your 2016 tax return and your child’s Birth Certificate.
- All players (unless returning) will attend a skills day where they will be evaluated by coaches on free throws, layups, passing and dibbling. Coaches will then draft players by age division.
- Once all players have been assigned to a team, the coach will contact his or her players to coordinate practice times.
- Returning players within the same age division will automatically be placed with their coach/team from the previous year unless otherwise requested.
- Late registrants and players who are unable to attend skills day will be placed on a team at random.
- Basketball players will be issued a game jersey which they may keep at the end of the season.