This Summer, we will be hosting a camp where youth will learn fundamental basketball skills in a fun environment through drills, games, and competitions. All campers will receive a cool t-shirt!
Who | The camp will be open to girls and boys going into 3rd-5th grade
When | July 10-13 from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Where | HLM Athletic Activity Center, 1207 NW Leopard Lane
Cost | $50 per camper
To register, please fill out the form below and return form and check or cash to our McKinney Unit or HLM Athletic Activity Center. Forms may also be mailed before July 1 to: P.O. Box 448, Bentonville, AR 72712, or brought on the first day of camp.
Stay tuned for Fall 2017 registration dates!
- 1st to 12th grade, divided into age divisions
- Boys 10th through 12th grade is create your own team ($400 per team)
- Games are played on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wendesdays, and Saturdays at the McKinney Unit, HLM Teen Center, and Coleman Rec Center in Bentonville depending on age division.
- TBD | Registration begins
- TBD | Skills days begin (exact date given at registration)
- TBD | Games begin
- Registration will take place at 2801 N. Walker (McKinney Unit) in Bentonville in the cafeteria.
- You will complete an Annual Athletics Membership form and a Basketball Registration form at the time of registration.
- Cost is $90 ($40 Annual Athletic Membership + $50 General Athletics Fee) due at registration.
- If you are applying for a scholarship, you will need to bring a copy of your child’s Birth Certificate.
- All players (unless returning) will attend a skills day where they will be evaluated by coaches on free throws, layups, passing and dibbling. Coaches will then draft players by age division.
- Once all players have been assigned to a team, the coach will contact his or her players to coordinate practice times.
- Returning players within the same age division will automatically be placed with their coach/team from the previous year unless otherwise requested.
- Late registrants and players who are unable to attend skills day will be placed on a team at random.
- Basketball players will be issued a game jersey which they may keep at the end of the season.
Forms and Downloads
- Athletics Membership Form
- Basketball Registration Form
- Registration Dates
- Basketball Rules
- Game Schedules