Full Price Enrollment:
- Register online at bgcbentoncounty.org/enroll **Make sure you select your correct facility!**
- $20 Summer 2019 Membership Fee
- $55/week Activity Fee
- $10 down payment per month is required at the time of enrollment to reserve a spot
- Register in the Club with your front desk coordinator starting March 25 from 10 am – 2 pm. **Register ASAP as spots will fill quickly!
- Existing scholarship members: Bring $25 membership fee and $10 per month down payment to reserve spot.
- New scholarship members: Bring your 2018 tax return, $25 membership fee, and $10 per month down payment to reserve spot.
- For more information regarding the need-based scholarship program, please contact your local club or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you attend Thomas Jefferson, Sugar Creek, Cooper, Mary Mae Jones, Central Park, Centerton Gamble, Apple Glen, R.E. Baker, Elm Tree, Osage Creek, Willowbrook, Ruth Hale Barker, Old High, Ardis Ann, Creek Side, or Brightfield, this is the Club for you!
If you attend Cooper, Thomas Jefferson, Sugar Creek, Old High, R.E. Baker, or any Gravette School, this is the Club for you!
If you attend Eastside, Frank Tillery, Jones, Arkansas Arts Academy (13 and under), Oakdale (13 and under), Lingle (13 and under), or Kirksey (13 and under), this is the Club for you!
If you attend Pea Ridge Primary, Intermediate, or Middle (6th grade only) Schools, this is the Club for you!
If you attend Lincoln, Washington, Fulbright or Bentonville High School, this is the Club for you!
If you attend Arkansas Arts Academy, Oakdale, Lingle, or Kirksey AND are over age 14, this is the Club for you!
Please note that you do not have to attend one of the above listed schools to attend the Club. After-school transportation is currently provided from these schools only, so members from any other school must provide their own transportation.