We are currently hiring Youth Development Coordinators at our Carl & Alleen McKinney Unit and our HLM Teen Center in Bentonville. If interested, please send a completed Employment Application Form and Background Check Consent Form to the following:
- Carl & Alleen McKinney Unit: RV Lovell – firstname.lastname@example.org
- HLM Teen Center: Elston Forte – email@example.com
KEY ROLES (Essential Job Responsibilities) Leadership:
- The Coordinator is responsible for directing and supervising Club members.
- The Coordinator shall be prompt, courteous, and neat during working hours.
- The Coordinator shall promote and stimulate interest and participation of all members in activities.
- The Coordinator shall supervise the care and maintenance of the equipment and facilities.
- The Coordinator shall be responsible for making sure all areas are clean and safe.
- The Coordinator shall watch to make sure members are not abusing equipment, eating candy, drinking, or chewing gum during activities.
- The Coordinator must make sure members are involved in an activity.
- The Coordinator shall post on Fridays the next week’s weekly activity sheet.
- The Coordinator is responsible for recommending and requisitioning supplies to the Unit Director.
- The Coordinator is responsible for administering first aid when needed.
- The Coordinator shall perform duties outside of the assigned area as directed by the Unit Director.
Experience working with youth preferred.